Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Industry Spotlight: Erb Plastics

In Woodstock, just north of town is Erb Plastics. My mother worked for Mr. Erb when she was very young. These photos were shot on June 30, 2001. They make hard hats and other safety equipment.


This was a warm June day and the grass and trees were green. I like this company because of the colorful silos for the plastic resin pellets. They take a four bay covered hopper sporadically. Often the siding is empty as it is today.


This would be an easy model to build. I love the green grass.






2 comments:

  1. isn't this in woodstock near Bell industrial park? I know I remember always driving by it when I worked for the past control cmopany in Woodstock...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right! Just about a mile or so from the crossing in Woodstock.

    ReplyDelete