Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Georgia Northeastern in HO Scale

Howdy, and welcome to another Scott Perry design session. This railroad is for my buddy I. D. Jackson here in Georgia. We've been Georgia Northeastern fans for many years and I've studied the railroad from one end to the other. Now that I. D. has retired, its time to build the train layout!

I received his room drawings the other day and hope to send him the layout design questionaire the weekend so that we can get started.

It's my favorite line, so expect to see photos of it posted as we progress. I've got almost 5,000 photos of the GNRR!

2 comments:

  1. The NARB members have been waiting a long time for this happen. Can't wait until Scott and ID have a final plan so we can go to work!! Thanks Scott!!
    Jim Travis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been planning to build a GNRR for my self for years but babies keep messing up my modeling time.

    ReplyDelete